At Aventurismo we are constantly researching and developing our range of services, seeking out new routes and spaces to fulfil our customers’ requests.
The fusion of the concepts of “Tourism” and “Sport” and adherence to Aventurismo quality standards have led to the creation of a new and exclusive service: Barcelona Smart Outdoor Activities. Road or mountain biking to discover the nature of the Mediterranean surrounding Barcelona.
Enter and discover the nature of the Mediterranean surrounding Barcelona while practising your favourite sport. The different trails run through Nature Parks and will help you discover areas of great cultural and historical attraction, together with the most stunning landscapes.
|Zones||Start||Finish||Distance||Gradient||Physical Difficulty *|
|Collsacabra||Sant Pere de Torelló||Sta. Maria del Corcó||68,3 km||2.043 m||3|
|Montnegre i el Corredor||Vilassar de Mar||Mataró||76,5 km||1.428 m||2,5|
|Montserrat||Molins de Rei||Montaña de Montserrat||56,8 km||1.404 m||1,5|
|Sant Llorenç del Munt i L’Obac||Sta. Eulàlia de Ronçana||Matadepera||76,2 km||2.196 m||4|
|Montseny||Llinars del Vallès||Sta. Maria de Palautordera||92,3 km||2.550 m||5|
|Collserola||Barcelona||Barcelona||88,7 km||2.320 m||4,5|
|Zones||Start||Finish||Distance||Gradient||Physical Difficulty *||Technical Difficulty **|
|Collsacabra||Cantonigròs||Cantonigròs||43,8 km||1.003 m||2||2|
|Montnegre i el Corredor||Dosrius||Dosrius||38,6 km||1.047 m||1,5||2|
|Montserrat||Collbató||Collbató||53,6 km||1.226 m||3||2|
|Sant Llorenç del Munt i L’Obac||Matadepera||Matadepera||44,7 km||1.142 m||2,5||3|
|Montseny||Arbúcies||Arbúcies||39,2 km||1.266 m||3||3|
|Collserola||Barcelona||Barcelona||38,2 km||1.393 m||2||3|
[wpcol_1half id=”” class=”” style=””]
Considerations for users:
- Anyone undertaking a physical activity must be in the appropriate condition to do so and present no pathologies that may be counter-productive to physical effort. Therefore, all users must be aware of their physical condition and be responsible for any resulting problems that this activity may cause.
- The detailed description of each trail specifies the degree of difficulty on all routes and gives a specific technical complexity value for mountain bike trails (from 1 to 5). This ensures that all users have the information to help them decide which type of trail best suits their abilities.
- The public for whom this type of product has been designed should be cycling enthusiasts. The trails are not particularly difficult, but they are not suitable for sedentary individuals.
Considerations regarding the trails:
- On road bike trails, distances vary between 56 km and 92 km on the longest trail, while the positive accumulated gradient is between 1,400 m and 2,500 m.
- On mountain bike trails, these figures vary between 38 km and 45 km in length and have positive accumulated gradients of between 1,000 m and 1,400 m.
- All specific mountain bike trails are circular, in other words, they start and finish at the same point purely for logistical reasons. Road bike trails are not always circular and are sometimes linear.
- On both trails, tourists will have a guide accompanying them by bike on the mountain bike trails and by car on road bike trails.
- While on bike trails and if users have a GPS device with track reading, they will be given a file that they can use on their own GPS to follow the trail or keep for future visits to the zone.